Saturday, April 29, 2017

Welcome to my blog! Please leave a Comment!



Hello, guys! How lucky is it that my blog was chosen for today? 
Each visitor who leaves a comment will be entered to win a paperback copy of my book, THE UNSURRENDERED! Two will be given away!
There is a video and description of book listed below.

You will also be entered to win a grand prize listed on RRBC site!

I mostly post reviews of other authors on my blog. Lately, they are books written by members of RRBC. I feel very privileged to be a member of this group. I have met countless authors!

I am a Certified Copy Editor, and my latest blog is a copy of my editor’s introduction to my latest editing and writing endeavor. It’s a collaborative effort of club members of the Permian Basin Bookies. We are all authors who have joined to share our ideas about publishing and marketing. We are all lucky to live in the Permian Basin of West Texas. Our collection of short stories is called “Legends and Lore of West Texas.” All proceeds will go to our favorite charity, West Texas Readers for the Blind. Our targeted publishing date is July, 2017.

The Permian Basin Bookies is also hosting the second annual Permian Basin Writers Workshop in Midland, Texas from September 15-17, 2017. Chuck Sambuchino of Writer’s Digest is one of our thirteen speakers. We hope that anyone interested will check out our website at: permianbasinwritersworkshop.com. #PBWW

No comments:

Post a Comment