Friday, August 9, 2019

NEW HOME & NEW WORK IN PROGRESS!

Happy to be connecting after so long! I've been moving!


Moved to Humble, TX (suburb of Houston) to be closer to family after my husband's passing. I am so  happy to be here, other than the heat and humidity. What a killer! And it actually rains here, unlike Midland.

I'm working on my new novel after my agent sold my manuscript, GLORY LOST, Black Opal Books. It's a historical fiction based on the experiences of a 16 year-old girl who loses her parents and joins the Union Army to fight as a Sharpshooter attached to Sherman's Army. It has romance, empathy, and how a girl grows up to be a fine adult. There were over four hundred documented females who fought in the Civil War. This book is dedicated to their courage.

Thanks, guys for being patient with me. I promise to connect much more often!


No comments:

Post a Comment