Thursday, April 25, 2013

Exciting News! I have become a member of P&P Publishing!

I have become a member of a New York publishing firm - P&P Publishing.  I'm excited to have been accepted as a member of this group and am currently involved with another Round Robin Novel - a Young Adult Novel about time travel.  We hope to have it published soon!

I am also participating in their anthology of short stories - Writing Through Pain.  Each of the authors has experienced some sort of physical or emotional pain.  I am writing a short story about living with Fibromyalgia.

I will keep you posted about the release of both books and am excited to be a part of this group.  Each author brings different talents to the group and all, including Peter and Pattimari, are welcoming and very supportive!

No comments:

Post a Comment